Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Food For Thought.

             In light of the recent Al Sharpton & Cornel West verbal sparing match, I got to thinking about something that most people don't even think about. While where out here looking for President Barack Obama to be this Super African American Man, he isn't the 1st ethnic head of state in the world. You see it is the United States & it's fucked up perception of they way thing's should be that is the problem here. I to have been critical of him & his administration but, at the same time we have to be realistic with him.We as a nation must REEVALUATE  the way that each & everyone one of us thinks about EVERYTHING. Understand if your being feed bullshit or Prime Rib.

******Let me get one thing straight now before there are ANY MISUNDERSTANDING about me, I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AFFILIATED OR SUPPORT ANYTHING THAT THE TEA PARTY AS GOING ON. If you don't like it you can keep that to yourself because I really don't care.**********

No comments:

Post a Comment