Monday, March 28, 2011

Time For A Change

       Sometimes a few bad eggs can spoil the whole batch. I say that to say this, not every Black person acts or thinks the same way. So don't try to approach us as such. Now I will admit that there are more than a few Black folks that do absolutely nothing to discredit or change those views, but I'll get to them in a minute. Sometimes I run across random incidents where I see black people talked to or handled in a way that would suggest that they are of a lesser uneducated class. This has to stop IMMEDIATELY. Whoever the God is that you worship made everyone equal, so you should approach one another as such.
       Now there is a certain class of Black people who still live in that field nigger mentality & accept the treatment. Then they have the nerve to say what they "is & ain't gone do", knowing damn well that they most likely would accept the treatment again. This also has to stop IMMEDIATELY. I'm not calling for civil unrest but instead I'm calling for an equal level of respect between the two sides. This also can pertain to inter-racial interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment