Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The REAL reason Why Black Women are Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?

               1st of all let me just say, Are you fucking kidding me?  For those who are still in the dark, a  Evolutionary Scientist by the name of Satoshi Kanazawa wrote a blog post claiming that Black women are less physically attractive than other races because of their high levels of testosterone.  Whatever, I'm not going to turn this into a bah session on him because there's been enough of that already.. I'm in no way a Evolutionary Scientist & my college degree is in Public Administration, but I grew up surrounded by  Black women & I can tell you why SOME are less attractive than other races. 
             First of all lets focus on the mouth of the Black women. You would (or maybe you wouldn't) be surprised to know what kind of words that are capable of coming from out of those pretty lips. Some of those words can be well deserved at times, but SOME Black women have a knack for continuously nagging or being verbally abusive for no absolute reason. That in itself can make a Black women less attractive.
             Another trait that can lead to SOME Black women being less attractive than other races is the "Golddigger" label. As old as a label as it is, it's still relevant today. I can't tell you how many times that I have PERSONALLY witnesed young & older ladies gravitating towards the gentleman who appear to be "Balling". Some even go as far as to say statement's like "I ain't fucking for free". Excuse me ms., isn't that prostitution? Now I do realize that 'Golddigger's" do come in all races, but it seems to be unproportionality in favor of African American females. 
             I don't want to turn this into a Black women bash session but reading that article got me to thinking about some REAL reason why some of my fellow African American Males date & sometimes even marry outside of our race. I really don't care what race you marry but personaly, I LOVE BLACK WOMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment